Las Vegas, Nevada
1.1

Please, please Do Not waste your time ordered flowers From You Flowers!!! My best friend was in ICU at the hospital I work at, so I thought I would cheer her up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I paid extra to have them delivered the same day! Omg, 4 days go by and after 8 phone calls and emails, she NEVER got the flowers I paid for. First excuse was they left them at front desk at the hospital, 2nd excuse after giving them her home address 2 days latter, that that was an invalid address! Omg any idiot can google the legit home address and see its valid.

Why didn’t then after all that, just call her number I gave them to get directions????

Omg, after 4 days of phone calls and absolutely no help with where the flowers are I bought, I finally just ordered from PROFLOWERS in Las Vegas to same address with no problems, and delivery the same day to the exact same address that they couldnt find! What a headache the From You Flowers caused!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

From You Flowers Cons: Inability to contact, Non delivery from last week still not there, Lack of customer service, Lack of professionalism.

• Bad Florist