3.1
Poster decreased review rating.

I had two incidents within the last week. I had a flower arrangements delivered to TX, I purchased the Mid size arrangement.

the arrangement that was received was smaller then the cheaper one that was shown. I did call and they refunded me 20%, which was still more expensive than the small arrangement, and a 15.00 off the next order. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. They would not do anything else for me.

The second was a fruit basket, again I ordered the midsize basket which contained all fruit. Well, what was received was very little fruit, and in place of the fruit was Sparking grape juice. No lie, it had 4 red apples, 4 green apples, 6 oranges, 6 bananas and the Sparking grape juice. There was no, grapes, no pineapple, no kiwis or pears.

I haven't complained about this yet, since the last complaint didn't help much. I will not order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: New flower arrangement delivered. .

From You Flowers Cons: What was delivered and how customer service reacted to complaint.

Comments