NEVER NEVER NEVER buy from fromyouflowers.com!I ordered a contemporary arrangement at 8:30 am to be delivered on the same day for a special event.

It didn't happen. I called and was very unhappy. They gave me a 10% discount and a $10 gift card and told me they'd have it delivered the next day. It was delivered the next day, but completely NOT AT ALL what I ordered!!!

They delivered an embarrassingly cheap-looking arrangement - different vase and different flowers!!! When it was all said and done, I only managed to get a 30% discount and a $15 gift card. I told them I'd take the 30% discount, but that they could keep the gift card because I would NEVER order from them again!

Customer Service is nice and will promise you the world, but are not able to resolve anything.Now I'm just waiting to see if they actually credit the 30% to my card.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I ordered a $100 funeral arrangement and what was delivered was absolutely horrifying!!!!It looked like a $19.99 arrangement and I'm being generous!

I was so very embarrassed I had them remove this arrangement! When I called to report they blamed on the flower shop they used and said they would give me a $20 credit towards the next purchase???? Completely unacceptable! They refused to give me the name of the "local" florist they used and said "it happens"??????

Ironically while en route to the funeral I received a call from my credit card asking if I made a purchase with this company because they thought it was a fraudulent charge.... because they get multiple complaints ... completely understand now!

I will be disputing as a result - fortunately I have photos to prove my case!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!