2.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

When I go to check my tracking number for the order they don't even have a confirmation for it yet and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday!

Original review posted by user Mar 23, 2016

Had paid for flowers to be delivered on the same day.The order was placed at 10 am and the cut off is at 3 pm.

I never received a phone call or email stating that they weren't being delivered. When I called this morning I was on hold for over 10 minutes to speak to a representative. They told me they were unable to find a florist that had any drivers or had those flowers. They did not have the courtesy to call me and let me know that my flowers weren't delivered or anything.

They were just going to let it be delivered today.

Very bad customer service.Will not order from there again!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and problem with delivery" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. The most disappointing about from you flowers delivery service from From You Flowers was bad customer service, not delivered on time and wait on hold for over 10 minutes , but reviewer liked beautiful flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments