I ordered flowers for my daughters BD the day before 4/15/15 I had to e-mail the Co.only to find out that the order wasn't placed until I inquired on 4/16/15, her BD When I ordered it stated that flowers would be delivered before noon the next day now on her actual BD they are saying before 5:00pm.

Really that is at the end of the work day and her BD.

I will not use this Co/website ever again.The purpose of ordering a day early was for her to enjoy flowers on her BD day so so sad SMH

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of birthday flowers from From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE From You Flowers "ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE. FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER. THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING..." Read more From You Flowers - Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more