From You Flowers - Not even close.
I ordered my sister in law flower's.I understand some slight changes would happen thats normal but seriously.
The pretty pink bouquet was what we ordered was suppose to be full of color very little greenery and a pink bow. The other picture with all the greenery was what was sent and a day late. Not happy.
And this was suppose to be upgraded because it wasn't delieverd when it was suppose to be.I feel like it was downgraded.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Rose And Lily Celebration
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland. It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to. Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the..."
- "Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."