Save your money!!!I ordered a sympathy plant which started out at $27.99 and even with their Google discount it ended up at around $49.00!!

I accepted this scam since I needed to have flowers delivered to a funeral home since I could not be present. Order placed July 8 were to be delivered July 9, July 10 received message that they were not delivered!! Did I want them to deliver them on the 10th. They would give me a $10.00 discount coupon!!!!!

The women was in the ground by then and the family all gone home. Maybe the funeral director would enjoy a plant!! Worst company I have even dealt with--when we take the time to order flowers for a one day event (wedding, funeral, birthday etc.) we trust that they will arrive on that day. AWFUL!

AWFUL!AWFUL!

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!