Featured Not resolved
3.0

This was my first and last order from this company.First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery.

My mother-in-law had surgery and had the ugly flowers delivered after 7pm. The next day she sends me the attached picture. I was mortified!! She thought I picked those out?

She must have thought I paid $5 for them. I have never been so embarrassed! There were no tulips or sunflowers. They did not substitute well.

All I got was some daisies and lots of filler. The arrangement was nearly $60. These people are just hoping you will never see the flowers you paid for. Customer service offered me 15% off which comes to a few dollars.

I will not order again.BEWARE

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service, Misrepresentation.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

AshleyS
Taunton, Massachusetts, United States #1155318

Your lucky - at least they gave you flowers! I ordered the same product and got GRASS. I feel your embarrassment!

Try STEMS Upstate Floral Co.

Spartanburg, SC 29303