Featured Not resolved

I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital.I was told the bear in the picture was a "medium" so I upgraded to the premier package to get the "large" bear.

I also paid extra for same day delivery. The total was $65.97. The local florist apparently had difficulty when trying to confirm her status as a patient at the hospital, so From You Flowers called me. I confirmed the hospital and room number.

An hour later they called again and said the local florist was still having problems. I asked for the name of the local florist so I could try and get the problem resolved, but they refused to give me their name/number, but said they would give them mine and have them call me. Hours later, still no word and no delivery. Keep in mind that every time you call customer service, you are on hold for at least 10 minutes before speaking to anyone.

I finally get a call from my friend that a delivery was made, but it was the sunflower ONLY. Luckily, the card had the name of the local florist so I was able to call them directly. Apparently, the driver had forgotten the rest of the order. It was too late at that point to get the rest of the order delivered that day, but promised it would be delivered the next day.

They said they would include a box of chocolates as an apology. That would have been fine, but when my friend sent me a picture of the bear and the sunflower, I was terribly disappointed. The two pictures are not even close. Not just artistic interpretation, but quality.

When I complained to From You Flowers, they gave me the same spiel about it not being able to be an exact replica of the picture. I get that, but I expect the items to be the same value as the ones pictured. They offered me a $10 gift certificate toward a future order. Umm, there won't be a future order.

Also, I submitted a negative review on their website several hours ago and it has not posted.I don't know if it will.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). vicki3336 is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I wouldn't have been happy either! Looks nothing like the picture. They should give you a full refund for false advertisement, also call the better business bureau!!