From You Flowers - Not as pictured
I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital.I was told the bear in the picture was a "medium" so I upgraded to the premier package to get the "large" bear.
I also paid extra for same day delivery. The total was $65.97. The local florist apparently had difficulty when trying to confirm her status as a patient at the hospital, so From You Flowers called me. I confirmed the hospital and room number.
An hour later they called again and said the local florist was still having problems. I asked for the name of the local florist so I could try and get the problem resolved, but they refused to give me their name/number, but said they would give them mine and have them call me. Hours later, still no word and no delivery. Keep in mind that every time you call customer service, you are on hold for at least 10 minutes before speaking to anyone.
I finally get a call from my friend that a delivery was made, but it was the sunflower ONLY. Luckily, the card had the name of the local florist so I was able to call them directly. Apparently, the driver had forgotten the rest of the order. It was too late at that point to get the rest of the order delivered that day, but promised it would be delivered the next day.
They said they would include a box of chocolates as an apology. That would have been fine, but when my friend sent me a picture of the bear and the sunflower, I was terribly disappointed. The two pictures are not even close. Not just artistic interpretation, but quality.
When I complained to From You Flowers, they gave me the same spiel about it not being able to be an exact replica of the picture. I get that, but I expect the items to be the same value as the ones pictured. They offered me a $10 gift certificate toward a future order. Umm, there won't be a future order.
Also, I submitted a negative review on their website several hours ago and it has not posted.I don't know if it will.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teddy Bear
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Horrible Service! Their buildings are falling apart. There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "...Called 800 number and after a long time of no one answering was given no option but to leave a message..."