The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W .The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide.

There were only a couple of roses. never again will I use this company. stay away. Never go an invoice number or email but I did get a bill on my credit card.

I would not ever buy from this company. I ordered them on 4/9/2017. and wanted them delivered on the 12th. I found out the were delivered on the 11th a day early.

way to go and blow my anniversary present wish I did research before hand.

I should have just bought them at Walmart.I added the photos which were taken of the flowers which were delivered.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - Fromyouflowers.com - PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM From You Flowers "I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day. the same day one didnt show up so..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more