The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W .The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide.

There were only a couple of roses. never again will I use this company. stay away. Never go an invoice number or email but I did get a bill on my credit card.

I would not ever buy from this company. I ordered them on 4/9/2017. and wanted them delivered on the 12th. I found out the were delivered on the 11th a day early.

way to go and blow my anniversary present wish I did research before hand.

I should have just bought them at Walmart.I added the photos which were taken of the flowers which were delivered.

Review about: From You Flowers You Are In My Heart Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more