Resolved
4.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 04

My friend just called to thank me for the beautiful flowers .She received them before my first contact and it was never posted or verified by their customer service.

I was so upset and sad and it was just poor communication and customer service.I would highly RECOMMEND from you flowers.

Original review posted by user Nov 03

Ordered flowers for a friend’s party using same day delivery.I was charged $2.99 for same day and $14.99 for delivery fee.

The order was placed online at 8:30 AM. By 4:30 PM the tracking still showed “scheduled for delivery”. I thought the window for delivery was from 9-5 and I was getting concerned. I called and the gentleman that answered was very nice and tried to contact the local florist.

He indicated there was “no answer” but left them a message to contact me directly. By 6:30PM (window was actually 9-6) I contacted them and again the woman apologized and called the florist again without success. She then offered an upgrade for the next day through a different florist. I declined stating the party was today.

She cancelled the order but I never received a cancellation email.

I will track my credit card for the credit.I’m always amazed how quickly they charge your card and how slow they are to credit the charge.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments