Turnaround Time

I ordered my mom an arrangement for Mother's Day and they were NEVER delivered.I called...waited on hold forever AND then the rep I spoke to was so F N RUDE!

I will NEVER ever again use this *** poor company again! I asked for a refund & they refused. They offered to re-deliver But I declined because it's not Mothers Day anymore. I asked just to have my money back and they still said they would have to pick up the flowers that were sent....I told them since they refused to give me a refund I would have to call my bank and issue a chargeback.

I got hung up on by the manager.I have never in my life been spoke to that way when I paid for a service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor communication and employees attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of from you flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments