I ordered a Deluxe arrangement of some flowers to send my granny that lives several hundreds of miles away. Yesterday was her 71st birthday!

I also paid extra for the "expedited delivery" (guarantees your flower delivery within 4 hours). Five hours after placing my order I had to call fromyouflowers and I was told they have been unable to locate a florist that would do my arrangement. They only contacted 5 florist and they had a large list they could try and contact more florist for me.. (need I remind you this is 5 hours later) I was pissed!

I would have been more that happy to change the order if I were contacted BUT no one ever took the time to email or call me to change this. The lady from customer services was NO help. She just told me the same thing over and over. I asked for a supervisor and they had to call me back.

I never got a call. I got an EMAIL! A generic response email!!!! WTF!

Is this how they would treat their 71yr old granny? NO! I ended up getting a full refund for these flowers and the sad part is MY GRANNY DIDNT GET JACK FOR HER 71ST BIRTHDAY! By the time I dealt with fromyouflowers all the local florist that I called couldn't deliver to her with it being so late.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FROMYOUFLOWERS FOR RUINING A BIRTHDAY SUPRISE! WILL NEVER BE BACK!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Comments

#819751

So let me get this straight... Since you said your expedited service was for within 4 hrs, meaning you ordered last minute on the same day as it was. Plan ahead next time.

Called before 9am and paid for deluxe arrangement for my grandmothers 84th BDay- same day delivery! Even called back at 11am to verify my having used my paypal would not delay same day delivery and assured it would not!

They call me just before 5pm to tell me they cannot find a florist to fulfill the order but can deliver them tomorrow with an apology. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND WISH I HAD RESEARCHED THEM FIRST!!!!!

Ruined a very special occasion!!!!

Lora from Mt. Pleasant,SC

FromYouFlowers
San Jose, California, United States #806696

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

They are horrible if you spend 50.00 with them they call a florist and only give the local florist 35.00 and they get 30 percent of the 35.00, instead of calling you and asking you to spend a little bit more money or change your flower choice they don't! fight for your money back , stop payment on you credit card don't let them get away with it...

Ive learned to always call a local florist in the town you want to send the flowers to... Poor Granny

FromYouFlowers
to yuk yuk #819151

We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!