My favorite Aunt in all the world entered a hospital during the night of Feb 12, 2012.Early on the 13th, I found this website that promised same day delivery, and I thought their get well bouquets were nice.

I placed the order, but I was told that my card was denied, so my order was not accepted. I didn't receive any emails or anything, so I looked for other florists before I discovered that From You Flowers charged my pre-paid credit card $70, so I thought the flowers were delivered after all. I found out the next day that the flowers were never delivered, so I contacted them, but they claimed that they couldn't "find" my order, so I gave them all the info along with the order number from my card, but I have not gotten a refund, so I couldn't afford to get a different gift for my Aunt, who's from another state, so I couldn't even go see her. The worst part is that my beloved Aunt passed away before I could send her anything, so I don't even know if she knew I was thinking of her.

I wanted to send the flowers to let her know that I love her with all my heart, but they took this away from me.We need to get this bogus company shut down, given all the negative reviews.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments