1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

About a week before Mother's Day I ordered a bouquet from this company (first time) since I liked their selection. The delivery time was Sat/Sunday All seemed well until the Sat before Mothers Day I get and email telling me due to volume of orders my order will not be delivered until May 15 2 days after the Mothers Day order At this late date I really had no other recourse but to then allow the order to be delivered.

May 15th came and went and no flowers were delivered. I tried tracking it on line....nope not working. I tried the 800 number and got numb from being on hold 15 minutes. After several emails during which time the company told me they were checking with their vendor to see when they delivered it I finally called the place where my mother is living.

They informed me it was delivered May 16th.

Imagine my suprise when I was informed the vendor finally confirmed it was delivered May 15th. They offered to deliver another arrangement at no cost and did give me a full refund but this does not take away the bad taste this bogus company leaves.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Comments