Paid extra to insure my order would be delivered by 12:00 ( noon today ) At 1 pm called was given the famous song and dance " They are out for delivery " At 1:47 called back again ( still no flowers ) Not a great way to begin our anniversary (awesome customer service )Was finally ask what did I want to happen . I would of loved for my wife to receive the flowers that I had order but that wasn't going to happen .The question should of been what could fromyouflowers,com could do to help fix the mess they had gotten me into . Not only did I have to race around to find replacement flowers I must wait 1-3 business days for a refund again AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of can not like something that you never received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of from you flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $76. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments