Style and Design

May 9, 2015 was the first date of my mom and dad 62 years ago.My dad always sent her red roses on this day.

My dad passed away April 11, 2015 so I wanted to do something really special for my mom. I ordered 100 rainbow roses to be delivered on Friday May 8 because I knew this day would be really hard for her. As you can see I ordered a special vase with their picture that read: "Love Never Ends - May 9th." What she received was 24 tulips. I can't even tell you my disappointment that she did not receive her 100 roses on her special day.

All I got from You Flowers is that they are going to deliver the roses on Tuesday 5-12-15 and give me 20% off my order. This is the second time they have not delivered what I ordered. I should have learned my lesson after the first time because this time it was so important for my mom. Everyone I have talked to has had a bad experience with You Flowers.

I will never order from them again no matter what deals they have going on. I would rather pay more money and get what I order than to ever deal with them again.

Did I mention that they are giving me 20% off for their mistake?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers was not as described and mistakes made Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I had the same issue the worst was that my mom passed away and to recieve flowers that were dead bothered me even more something has to be done im so upset