From You Flowers - Never again will I let You Flowers be part of my special occasions.
May 9, 2015 was the first date of my mom and dad 62 years ago.My dad always sent her red roses on this day.
My dad passed away April 11, 2015 so I wanted to do something really special for my mom. I ordered 100 rainbow roses to be delivered on Friday May 8 because I knew this day would be really hard for her. As you can see I ordered a special vase with their picture that read: "Love Never Ends - May 9th." What she received was 24 tulips. I can't even tell you my disappointment that she did not receive her 100 roses on her special day.
All I got from You Flowers is that they are going to deliver the roses on Tuesday 5-12-15 and give me 20% off my order. This is the second time they have not delivered what I ordered. I should have learned my lesson after the first time because this time it was so important for my mom. Everyone I have talked to has had a bad experience with You Flowers.
I will never order from them again no matter what deals they have going on. I would rather pay more money and get what I order than to ever deal with them again.
Did I mention that they are giving me 20% off for their mistake?
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not as described
- Mistakes made
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- " 11/1/2016 My story, my run in with the Lifeline Wireless Program (On-going) On October 27, 2016 I walked to my local store, one block away. I am disabled with some mobility problems,..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."