From You Flowers - Never again will I let You Flowers be part of my special occasions.

May 9, 2015 was the first date of my mom and dad 62 years ago.My dad always sent her red roses on this day.

My dad passed away April 11, 2015 so I wanted to do something really special for my mom. I ordered 100 rainbow roses to be delivered on Friday May 8 because I knew this day would be really hard for her. As you can see I ordered a special vase with their picture that read: "Love Never Ends - May 9th." What she received was 24 tulips. I can't even tell you my disappointment that she did not receive her 100 roses on her special day.

All I got from You Flowers is that they are going to deliver the roses on Tuesday 5-12-15 and give me 20% off my order. This is the second time they have not delivered what I ordered. I should have learned my lesson after the first time because this time it was so important for my mom. Everyone I have talked to has had a bad experience with You Flowers.

I will never order from them again no matter what deals they have going on. I would rather pay more money and get what I order than to ever deal with them again.

Did I mention that they are giving me 20% off for their mistake?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #634125

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11, 2015 #982710

I had the same issue the worst was that my mom passed away and to recieve flowers that were dead bothered me even more something has to be done im so upset

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.