Westmont, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES.THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN.

I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE 3 I GAVE AN OLD ADDRESS, WHICH THEY CONTACTED ME ABOUT RIGHT AWAY. UNFORTUNATELY 1 OF THE 3 I REALIZED THEY DIDN'T DELIVER & I HAD TO FIND THAT OUT ON MY OWN. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME & WHEN I GOT AHOLD OF THEM THEY THEN TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T DELIVER TO THE AREA, WHICH THEIR WEBSITE SAID THEY COULD. THE 2ND TIME THE FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED AS PROMISED & PRETTY MUCH LOOKED LIKE THEY DID ON THE WEBSITE.

THE 3RD & FINAL TIME THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO DELIVER ON TUESDAY, 10/11. I DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL THAT FRIDAY, 10/14 THAT THEY DIDN'T DELIVER AGAIN ON MY OWN. IT TOOK 4 EMAILS BETWEEN SATURDAY, 10/15-MONDAY, 10/17 TO HAVE THE FLOWERS DELIVERED A WEEK LATER WITH NO APOLOGY TO THE RECIPIENT OR A REASON WHY THEY WEREN'T DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THEN WHAT MY FRIEND RECEIVED & WHAT THE PICTURE ON THEIR WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE WERE WAY DIFFERENT.

MY FRIEND RECEIVED MORE GREEN LEAVES WHICH WERE ALREADY TURNING BROWN THEN THE MAINLY WHITE FLOWERS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE CLEAR BLUE SKIES BOUQUET. NEVER AGAIN.

BEWARE.THEIR FOLLOW UP ON THEIR ORDERS & COMMUNICATIONS STINK BIG TIME.

Review about: From You Flowers Clear Blue Skies Bouquet.

I liked: Ease of ordering, Website and prices, Easy accessibility.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered, No follow through, Dont use, Lack of follow up.

Review #942053 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.5
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $74
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion