San Antonio, Texas

Hello,

I ordered 2 bouquets this morning and paid over $100 for some wilted flowers and bouquets look plain and boring.

One of the bouquets did not come with a bow and had so much greenery you could not see the flowers as shown on picture. I understand that I did not order the deluxe however it is not worth the money I paid.

One of the bouquets was for a counselor who lost her life long pet last night and I feel horrible giving her dead flowers while the reason for the arrangement was because she lost her pet.

As far as the roses, Bouquet was ok. A little scattered and not as full and pretty as the picture. Both arrangements show 12 roses therefor, I don't understand why it couldn't be replicated.

Very Disappointing.

Will not order again.

Thanks!

Review about: Flowers Bouquet.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion