Turnaround Time

Hello,

I ordered 2 bouquets this morning and paid over $100 for some wilted flowers and bouquets look plain and boring.

One of the bouquets did not come with a bow and had so much greenery you could not see the flowers as shown on picture. I understand that I did not order the deluxe however it is not worth the money I paid.

One of the bouquets was for a counselor who lost her life long pet last night and I feel horrible giving her dead flowers while the reason for the arrangement was because she lost her pet.

As far as the roses, Bouquet was ok. A little scattered and not as full and pretty as the picture. Both arrangements show 12 roses therefor, I don't understand why it couldn't be replicated.

Very Disappointing.

Will not order again.

Thanks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers bouquet. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments