Featured Not resolved

See image.The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right.

I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are of "deluxe" arrangements. The fine print also states that the arrangement will be in the same color scheme. The arrangement received is smaller than the $7.99 arrangements at the grocery store and not as fresh.

How embarrassing it was to have this delivered to my wife's worksite. I have used other online florists with very good results.

I have also used this local florist for arrangements with positive results.Apparently there is either a lack of communication between FromYouFlowers and the florist or the reimbursement rate to the florist is minimal.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #942644

I did some homework after sending an emberassingly inaccurate arrangement as well.The florists only get 8%!!!!!

I give tips 3x higher than that rate!

I beleive therein lies our collective problem.FYF takes pretty much ALL the money

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!