From You Flowers - Misleading

See image.The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right.

I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are of "deluxe" arrangements. The fine print also states that the arrangement will be in the same color scheme. The arrangement received is smaller than the $7.99 arrangements at the grocery store and not as fresh.

How embarrassing it was to have this delivered to my wife's worksite. I have used other online florists with very good results.

I have also used this local florist for arrangements with positive results.Apparently there is either a lack of communication between FromYouFlowers and the florist or the reimbursement rate to the florist is minimal.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08, 2015 #942644 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I did some homework after sending an emberassingly inaccurate arrangement as well. The florists only get 8%!!!!! I give tips 3x higher than that rate! I beleive therein lies our collective problem. FYF takes pretty much ALL the money

0 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2014 #854186

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.