From You Flowers - Misleading
See image.The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right.
I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are of "deluxe" arrangements. The fine print also states that the arrangement will be in the same color scheme. The arrangement received is smaller than the $7.99 arrangements at the grocery store and not as fresh.
How embarrassing it was to have this delivered to my wife's worksite. I have used other online florists with very good results.
I have also used this local florist for arrangements with positive results.Apparently there is either a lack of communication between FromYouFlowers and the florist or the reimbursement rate to the florist is minimal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Different Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "I ordered this item in April 2015. You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt. You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid..."
- "Hi there I was at the walnut st location in philadelphia pa chopping with my wife and kid I didn't get any help of offered any help from any off..."
- "I was so pissed when i saw a photo of the flowers i sent. What a rip off. they were totally anemic, flopped over and loaded with fillers that..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."