From You Flowers - Made a verbal contract and it was not held up and I didn't even get a call

Update added by user Sep 16, 2014

I forgot to mention that I asked her when they thought they couldn't get the flowers delivered by the time promised why didn't someone call me, she couldn't answer that. That's not acceptable. You have my money I deserve at least a call saying you couldn't get it done.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2014

I called and ordered flowers and a bear for my anniversary on 9/15/14 and was told if I wanted it done that day I had to pay an extra fee also I could have it delivered by 12pm if I payed more money.I agreed because it was my 7th wedding anniversary.

Well I waited for a call from my wife and did not receive it by 230pm so I called her to find out to they were never delivered. I called from you flowers and was told they were going to contact the florist, when the person came back on the phone I was told they couldn't find a florist in all new orleans. Now I know that's a lie because she just said she was calling the florist which means she just put me on hold and never called anyone. But she then asked me if I would like a refund on the expedited services.

Knowing she just told me they could not find a florist I was trying to figure out why she wouldn't offer me a full refund because at this point the surprise was ruined. I told her no in want a full refund and she never tried to offer me anything.

The only thing I got was " ok it's going to take 1 to 3 business days is that ok" I guess it would have to be ok there is nothing I can do about it.I feel like this business is getting money in an account and getting interest and refunding the money to people, thus making money by earning interest on each customer they screw over.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #535033 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.