It was my friend's birthday and I ordered flowers the day before. She just got home from the hospital so I was excited to have them sent.

On the day of her birthday I never heard from her so I went on line and I looked to trace it with my order number It said was delivered. I called up my friend and she said there were no Flowers delivered. I called up the company and they tried calling the florist and got no answer. They told m they would call the florist in the morning and get back to me.

My friend lives in a doorman building and knows them very well They said no flowers were delivered. I asked them to ask the florist whose signature it was too see who signed for them since they said it was signed for. They had my phone number and email to get back to me. I said please use another florist since I really wanted flowers delivered.

I made 3 phone calls and they all bullshited me. Kept me on hold. and got no where. The florist who they claimed made the bouquet never answered the phone.

No delivery for a resend was made or attempt to contact me was made. I stopped my credit card. I have never dealt with a company like this.

They are a fraud. Their customer service is horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Florist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not deliver the product which was not cheap.

Comments