Queens, New York
Featured

I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on the representations and endorsements on their website, before I checked the numerous negative consumer reviews. On the morning of the scheduled delivery, I received an email stating that the flowers would be delivered not by 10:30, but by Noon. The actual delivery time was closer to 12:30, but the good news is that the flowers did get there. There was also a nice card with the sentiment I had provided. My cousin is a cancer patient so the date and timing were key relative to working around her treatment schedule.

Now for the bad news: first, the company applied a 20% online Google discount, but basically added that back (and then some) as a service fee. This was not communicated or evident until final checkout. Very misleading. Second, the quality of the arrangement was mediocre for the money. I paid extra for a "Premium" upgrade. The flowers were somewhat consistent with the website representation in terms of color and type, but clearly not as full or professionally arranged as they should have been.

I will also note that I stayed on this company's (!!!) "case" by email from start to finish -- like a "dog on a bone". If you choose them, be prepared to do exactly that. The BBB of Connecticut gives them an A+ rating, but it's misleading: that's only due to the # of complaints they handle which get recorded in the BBB system as "resolved", because they give people discounts, etc., for their mistakes. The bottom line is that they cannot do what they are in business to do: deliver quality flowers, as represented on their website, on time. The worry, disappointment, embarrassment and heartache are just not worth it. There are far better options with excellent customer service records.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $80
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!