From You Flowers - Late Delivery, Poor Value for the $$. Won't Use Again.
I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on the representations and endorsements on their website, before I checked the numerous negative consumer reviews. On the morning of the scheduled delivery, I received an email stating that the flowers would be delivered not by 10:30, but by Noon. The actual delivery time was closer to 12:30, but the good news is that the flowers did get there. There was also a nice card with the sentiment I had provided. My cousin is a cancer patient so the date and timing were key relative to working around her treatment schedule.
Now for the bad news: first, the company applied a 20% online Google discount, but basically added that back (and then some) as a service fee. This was not communicated or evident until final checkout. Very misleading. Second, the quality of the arrangement was mediocre for the money. I paid extra for a "Premium" upgrade. The flowers were somewhat consistent with the website representation in terms of color and type, but clearly not as full or professionally arranged as they should have been.
I will also note that I stayed on this company's (!!!) "case" by email from start to finish -- like a "dog on a bone". If you choose them, be prepared to do exactly that. The BBB of Connecticut gives them an A+ rating, but it's misleading: that's only due to the # of complaints they handle which get recorded in the BBB system as "resolved", because they give people discounts, etc., for their mistakes. The bottom line is that they cannot do what they are in business to do: deliver quality flowers, as represented on their website, on time. The worry, disappointment, embarrassment and heartache are just not worth it. There are far better options with excellent customer service records.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "From You Flower touts a 5 star rating which is a complete fabrication! I fell for it without checking other sites that provide ratings. Ordered an UPGRADED birthday arrangement..."
- "I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild. Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card. From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even..."
- "Theres a *** sleeping at my branch on 39th street Queens Blvd.This is unsafe for the banks customers. He also took a dump in the garbage can...... the smell was ......."
- "Reservation # 33995234US0 Budget is probably one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I had a very important trip with my young son for him to play..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."