I paid for same day...It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon...
Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed. In which, I had asked to track the order for confirmation.) The recipient (my aunt) of course acted appreciative and sent a picture of the bouquet and it looked awful. Terribly done and terribly delivered.
Literally it looks like I could have stopped on my way, picked flowers out of people's yards and threw them in a vase.
I could have Saved the extra $24 for rush order/ service & handling fee.:-/
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "1 of 2 dental implants fell out somehow..implants suppose to hold in my upper denture just came out......"
- "Hello to all of the people who are mad at auto-zone, i'am now part of this growing community of angry and ex-customers of Auto-zone. First of all i don't know..."
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."