I paid for same day...It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon...

Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed. In which, I had asked to track the order for confirmation.) The recipient (my aunt) of course acted appreciative and sent a picture of the bouquet and it looked awful. Terribly done and terribly delivered.

Literally it looks like I could have stopped on my way, picked flowers out of people's yards and threw them in a vase.

I could have Saved the extra $24 for rush order/ service & handling fee.:-/

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #953975

They actually got back to me... Refunded 4.99 and sent out another flower arrangement.