I paid for same day...It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon...
Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed. In which, I had asked to track the order for confirmation.) The recipient (my aunt) of course acted appreciative and sent a picture of the bouquet and it looked awful. Terribly done and terribly delivered.
Literally it looks like I could have stopped on my way, picked flowers out of people's yards and threw them in a vase.
I could have Saved the extra $24 for rush order/ service & handling fee.:-/
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "On Sept. 2014 I placed an order and paid 50% ( required)of total payment to Phoenix Woodworking (Cascade ID) for a bedroom set which was supposed to be delivered in..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."