Cambridge, Massachusetts

When customer service attempts to assist you and all you do is scream at them and not help them to help you.You get what you deserve.

But taking YOUR pissed off mood and sending scathing untrue accusations has repercussions for the rep that tried to help you! They are NOT the florist they contact florists on your behalf.

These are people trying to do the best they can and you get angry and they lose their job. Sound reasonable to you?

Would you like it if someone called your place of employment and unloaded a vile amount of garbage on your boss about you? No you wouldn't.

These kids are losing their jobs trying to help!Way to go flower shoppers!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Fairfield, Ohio, United States #1248650

I had the same experience.they came up first when I googled florists in Ft.

Wright KY.

and of course they have all of these rave revues on their web site.All lies!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1184562

A better solution would be to use a real florist and not a call center where the employees have no idea what it entails to be a true florist.You can not have a company promise the world to customer, charge them extra fees and then let the florist take the blame.

I think it is a bit dishonest to claim (when you google florists in Cleveland) and these people are at the top of the list.

They do not even have a brick and mortar shop and have no idea what customer service is.They are money grabbers and thats it.