From You Flowers - Just Pitiful! -Guess they don't post the bad reviews.
Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE
Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful!
These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at the time was FREE DELIVERY. They were ordered online the before noon on 12/22. Next day delivery was chosen. I called after 6:00 PM 12/23. Was told they were coming by UPS. The flowers were received around 9:00 PM on 12/23 by UPS. They came in a "do it yourself kit box". The flowers received consisted of 4 roses, 2 stems of lilies, 2 pieces of greenery, and a vase. PITIFUL for what we received. They looked so SKIMPY, that I went to the grocery store, and bought a $12.99 bouquet to add to the 6 flower stems received. The roses never did open as you would think. The lilies have started opening. This is the ONLY Christmas gift I was receiving from my husband because of his health issues. I called customer service, and the rep said she would credit me with a 20% discount; said roses and lilies cost was $5. per stem. I told her that was not acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor agreed I had not received what I ordered. He gave me a full refund of $39.99, and said they would have a new arrangement sent at no charge to me, on a date of my choice. It was impossible for me to receive the correct flowers before Christmas. :-(
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Liked seeing what i was purchasing
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Failed delivery
- Reason of review:
- Order processing, Delivery, Poor customer service, Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Florist Designed Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."