From You Flowers - Just Pitiful! -Guess they don't post the bad reviews.

531 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE

Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful!

These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at the time was FREE DELIVERY. They were ordered online the before noon on 12/22. Next day delivery was chosen. I called after 6:00 PM 12/23. Was told they were coming by UPS. The flowers were received around 9:00 PM on 12/23 by UPS. They came in a "do it yourself kit box". The flowers received consisted of 4 roses, 2 stems of lilies, 2 pieces of greenery, and a vase. PITIFUL for what we received. They looked so SKIMPY, that I went to the grocery store, and bought a $12.99 bouquet to add to the 6 flower stems received. The roses never did open as you would think. The lilies have started opening. This is the ONLY Christmas gift I was receiving from my husband because of his health issues. I called customer service, and the rep said she would credit me with a 20% discount; said roses and lilies cost was $5. per stem. I told her that was not acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor agreed I had not received what I ordered. He gave me a full refund of $39.99, and said they would have a new arrangement sent at no charge to me, on a date of my choice. It was impossible for me to receive the correct flowers before Christmas. :-(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Website
    • Liked seeing what i was purchasing
  • What I disliked

Florist Designed Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #577816 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
531 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Car

Jan 09, 2015 #928497

Always order from a local florist to get the best customer service and the most for your money! These are just ppl in a cubicle who do not know anything about flowers!

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×