Jacksonville, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE

Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful!

These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at the time was FREE DELIVERY. They were ordered online the before noon on 12/22. Next day delivery was chosen. I called after 6:00 PM 12/23. Was told they were coming by UPS. The flowers were received around 9:00 PM on 12/23 by UPS. They came in a "do it yourself kit box". The flowers received consisted of 4 roses, 2 stems of lilies, 2 pieces of greenery, and a vase. PITIFUL for what we received. They looked so SKIMPY, that I went to the grocery store, and bought a $12.99 bouquet to add to the 6 flower stems received. The roses never did open as you would think. The lilies have started opening. This is the ONLY Christmas gift I was receiving from my husband because of his health issues. I called customer service, and the rep said she would credit me with a 20% discount; said roses and lilies cost was $5. per stem. I told her that was not acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor agreed I had not received what I ordered. He gave me a full refund of $39.99, and said they would have a new arrangement sent at no charge to me, on a date of my choice. It was impossible for me to receive the correct flowers before Christmas. :-(

Review about: Florist Designed Bouquet.

I liked: Website, Liked seeing what i was purchasing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Misrepresentation, Failed delivery.

1.9
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing, Delivery, Poor customer service, Not as described / $55
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Car

Always order from a local florist to get the best customer service and the most for your money! These are just ppl in a cubicle who do not know anything about flowers!