Featured Not resolved
1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE

Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful!

These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at the time was FREE DELIVERY. They were ordered online the before noon on 12/22. Next day delivery was chosen. I called after 6:00 PM 12/23. Was told they were coming by UPS. The flowers were received around 9:00 PM on 12/23 by UPS. They came in a "do it yourself kit box". The flowers received consisted of 4 roses, 2 stems of lilies, 2 pieces of greenery, and a vase. PITIFUL for what we received. They looked so SKIMPY, that I went to the grocery store, and bought a $12.99 bouquet to add to the 6 flower stems received. The roses never did open as you would think. The lilies have started opening. This is the ONLY Christmas gift I was receiving from my husband because of his health issues. I called customer service, and the rep said she would credit me with a 20% discount; said roses and lilies cost was $5. per stem. I told her that was not acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor agreed I had not received what I ordered. He gave me a full refund of $39.99, and said they would have a new arrangement sent at no charge to me, on a date of my choice. It was impossible for me to receive the correct flowers before Christmas. :-(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with website and liked seeing what i was purchasing and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order processing, delivery, poor customer service, not as described" of from you flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Always order from a local florist to get the best customer service and the most for your money! These are just ppl in a cubicle who do not know anything about flowers!