We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders. We paid $60 but I'm guessing the "florist" paid about a buck fifty each. Total rip off.

When we called customer service they offered to refund us our money -- if they sent someone to pick up the plants from my mom! WTF? So they want to come pick up their crappy plants rather than refunding me the money and sending her a nice arrangement for mother's day. Also, we are in Colorado and my mother is in Wisconsin, and we placed this order well in advance. In order to not make it weird for my mom, we are now odering from another, reputable, flower store.

Below is the advertised basket and what actually showed up. Not even close! Moral of the story, never, ever order anything from "From You Flowers." Horrible product and worse customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about from you flowers flower basket from From You Flowers was employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments