From You Flowers - Item delivered not as advertised

388 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders. We paid $60 but I'm guessing the "florist" paid about a buck fifty each. Total rip off.

When we called customer service they offered to refund us our money -- if they sent someone to pick up the plants from my mom! WTF? So they want to come pick up their crappy plants rather than refunding me the money and sending her a nice arrangement for mother's day. Also, we are in Colorado and my mother is in Wisconsin, and we placed this order well in advance. In order to not make it weird for my mom, we are now odering from another, reputable, flower store.

Below is the advertised basket and what actually showed up. Not even close! Moral of the story, never, ever order anything from "From You Flowers." Horrible product and worse customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
388 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×