We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders. We paid $60 but I'm guessing the "florist" paid about a buck fifty each. Total rip off.
When we called customer service they offered to refund us our money -- if they sent someone to pick up the plants from my mom! WTF? So they want to come pick up their crappy plants rather than refunding me the money and sending her a nice arrangement for mother's day. Also, we are in Colorado and my mother is in Wisconsin, and we placed this order well in advance. In order to not make it weird for my mom, we are now odering from another, reputable, flower store.
Below is the advertised basket and what actually showed up. Not even close! Moral of the story, never, ever order anything from "From You Flowers." Horrible product and worse customer service.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their products and employees
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers for a dear friend going into surgery. I ordered the Roses and Lillies, and she sent me a picture of what she got. NOTHING what I ordered...."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."
- "I purchased a DeLonghi Pump Espresso Machine Model # EC702 last fall. It came with a full 1 year warranty and is 3 months old. It leaks water..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."