1.9
Turnaround Time

I normally don't use services without reading reviews but this one time I happened to make that mistake. I ordered flowers at noon on a Monday to be delivered same day.

Needless to say they did not get there on Monday. Tuesday I called to see where the flowers were since the person I sent them to had not received them. They advised the items I ordered had "gone out too late" and promised they would send them immediately that morning. THURSDAY morning I got notification from the recipient they never received the items I had sent.

The customer service staff acted like it was no big deal that I had paid $60 for product to be delivered in a timely fashion and it wasn't. They must have to deal with these complaints on a daily basis from what the other reviews I have read say. It's insane how unprofessional this company is. Do not recommend.

Heaven forbid you send flowers to an ailing family member, they'll be dead before the flowers ever get to them. The amount of money this company makes on their overpriced product you think they could afford to do things correctly.

Shame on you From You Flowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, delivery issues, incompetency, lack of caring, dysfunctional..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments