My order, scheduled to be delivered on the Friday before Mother's Day, never arrived.I had no idea that my Mother-In-Law did not receive her gift.

I called From You Flowers and was put on hold, only to be hung up on after almost 20 minutes, never getting to speak to a representative. When I emailed them, I was told that my order will be delivered FIVE DAYS after original delivery date---3 days AFTER Mother's Day. They did not have the decency to contact me to let me know.

I would give ZERO STARS if that was an option.Very disappointed with this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was untimely delivery and lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments