Featured

I had ordered 3 bouquets going to 3 different people over $160.00.One person send me a picture of their flowers going to Arroyo Grande, CA.

It was the ugliest flower arraingement I had ever seen. I was embaressed. I complained and was told I would be given a credit(I thought on my credit card). What I was actually given was a credit of $12.19 with them to use within 15 days.

This was on a $65.00 bouquet! I don't think so. STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY TO MY ENEMY!!Head the WARNING signs!!

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1286776

It's Valentines Day and I just received the ugliest roses I have ever seen.I have them shoved under my desk so my co workers can't see them.

I sent a picture of them to my husband who is on the phone with the company right now trying to get his money back.

Do not purchase flowers from this place.

This company is a joke, if you paid with a credit card report them to Visa as well as tell Visa you do not approve of the charge.

Once the charge shows up on your statement you may contest the charge especially if you weren't delivered what you were promised

Crompond, New York, United States #724095

They didnt even use the correct flowers. They put yellow carnations instead of the daisies.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #723931

They did the same thing when a relative ordered a birthday bouquet for ME.She called to make sure I had gotten the flowers and asked me to send her a picture of what I'd gotten to make sure it was correct -- and it wasn't.

What she ordered online and what I got were so far apart, you'd be hard-pressed to figure out what they were going for.She called to complain and was told "the local florist that filled the order is the one you should complain to," which is ridiculous.

sam_ondersma
Allendale Charter Township, Michigan, United States #723923

That is really sad looking compared to the photo. I don't blame you for being upset. Thanks for the information.