From You Flowers - Incorrect flowers & really ugly bouquet

676 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

I had ordered 3 bouquets going to 3 different people over $160.00.One person send me a picture of their flowers going to Arroyo Grande, CA.

It was the ugliest flower arraingement I had ever seen. I was embaressed. I complained and was told I would be given a credit(I thought on my credit card). What I was actually given was a credit of $12.19 with them to use within 15 days.

This was on a $65.00 bouquet! I don't think so. STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY TO MY ENEMY!!Head the WARNING signs!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
676 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06, 2015 #1059482

This company is a joke, if you paid with a credit card report them to Visa as well as tell Visa you do not approve of the charge.
Once the charge shows up on your statement you may contest the charge especially if you weren't delivered what you were promised

Flowerpower

Oct 01, 2013 #724095 Crompond, New York, United States

They didnt even use the correct flowers. They put yellow carnations instead of the daisies.

Parker

Oct 01, 2013 #723931 Birmingham, Alabama, United States

They did the same thing when a relative ordered a birthday bouquet for ME. She called to make sure I had gotten the flowers and asked me to send her a picture of what I'd gotten to make sure it was correct -- and it wasn't. What she ordered online and what I got were so far apart, you'd be hard-pressed to figure out what they were going for. She called to complain and was told "the local florist that filled the order is the one you should complain to," which is ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×