From You Flowers - Humiliated, appalled, and really upset
I had ordered a same day shipment to a business in Freeport of three red roses in a vase with a bear attached, a balloon attached as well, and a card to go with it to my boyfriend.I had spent $67 on this order which to begin with was completely ridiculous, especially of what was sent to him.
Now let me explain. The picture that was shown on the website was the small glass vase with the three red roses and the bear attached to the vase. What was sent was not that. Instead, the vase and the flowers were delivered fine, however the bear was placed in a brown paper lunch bag.
Very unprofessional, and embarrassing on my part. Secondly, the card that was attached was written very messy, almost not able to be read and the small message that I wanted to be written was not able to fit on the front of the card and whoever wrote it drew a messy arrow to look on the other side of the card. Writing it smaller was the better option obviously. And thirdly, which is probably the worst one, after one day of watering the roses, one of the roses were completely dead.
My boyfriend had taken it out of the vase and had noticed the reason why the rose was dead. Whoever had made that arrangement had cut 2 inches below the rose and had attached it, with green wire, to another stem to stay up. So the rose was not getting water whatsoever. Now, that was my last straw.
This was a surprise gift to my boyfriend to say sorry, and this is what was delivered.
I am humiliated, appalled, and really upset.I would never use this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."