From You Flowers - Humiliated, appalled, and really upset
I had ordered a same day shipment to a business in Freeport of three red roses in a vase with a bear attached, a balloon attached as well, and a card to go with it to my boyfriend.I had spent $67 on this order which to begin with was completely ridiculous, especially of what was sent to him.
Now let me explain. The picture that was shown on the website was the small glass vase with the three red roses and the bear attached to the vase. What was sent was not that. Instead, the vase and the flowers were delivered fine, however the bear was placed in a brown paper lunch bag.
Very unprofessional, and embarrassing on my part. Secondly, the card that was attached was written very messy, almost not able to be read and the small message that I wanted to be written was not able to fit on the front of the card and whoever wrote it drew a messy arrow to look on the other side of the card. Writing it smaller was the better option obviously. And thirdly, which is probably the worst one, after one day of watering the roses, one of the roses were completely dead.
My boyfriend had taken it out of the vase and had noticed the reason why the rose was dead. Whoever had made that arrangement had cut 2 inches below the rose and had attached it, with green wire, to another stem to stay up. So the rose was not getting water whatsoever. Now, that was my last straw.
This was a surprise gift to my boyfriend to say sorry, and this is what was delivered.
I am humiliated, appalled, and really upset.I would never use this company again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "See image. The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right. I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."