Featured

I had ordered a same day shipment to a business in Freeport of three red roses in a vase with a bear attached, a balloon attached as well, and a card to go with it to my boyfriend.I had spent $67 on this order which to begin with was completely ridiculous, especially of what was sent to him.

Now let me explain. The picture that was shown on the website was the small glass vase with the three red roses and the bear attached to the vase. What was sent was not that. Instead, the vase and the flowers were delivered fine, however the bear was placed in a brown paper lunch bag.

Very unprofessional, and embarrassing on my part. Secondly, the card that was attached was written very messy, almost not able to be read and the small message that I wanted to be written was not able to fit on the front of the card and whoever wrote it drew a messy arrow to look on the other side of the card. Writing it smaller was the better option obviously. And thirdly, which is probably the worst one, after one day of watering the roses, one of the roses were completely dead.

My boyfriend had taken it out of the vase and had noticed the reason why the rose was dead. Whoever had made that arrangement had cut 2 inches below the rose and had attached it, with green wire, to another stem to stay up. So the rose was not getting water whatsoever. Now, that was my last straw.

This was a surprise gift to my boyfriend to say sorry, and this is what was delivered.

I am humiliated, appalled, and really upset.I would never use this company again.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #908116

That is horrible I hope you got your money back. All these companies promise a lot and take us for fools I hope they close them down

Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #839520

Did you ever try calling them? They use a network of florist and were very nice about replacing my arrangement, giving me a partial refund AND a gift card when there was an error made by the florist that delivered my flowers.