From You Flowers - Huge rip off!

549 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday.I got ripped off!!!

The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description. What she got was a vase full of leaves and ferns with 10 white daises and 4 red carnations. Thats all it was! PLEASE LOOK AT PICTUREs.

It was that bad. Don't ever order flowers form this site. You don't know what you are really sending to loved ones. After logging multply complaints.

This was the email response back.

"All items are subject to slight substitution according to local availability" Then it goes on to say "the regular option will feature the same captivating style,color scheme and design arrangement pictured, with a slightly small presentation." I also received a $10 credit.Because that will help not being embarrassed and having to explain to my mom on her birthday that thats not what I ordered her.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Birthday Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #565537

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
549 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pissedthefukoff

Dec 17, 2014 #917489 Mountain View, California, United States

Thats sure a sizeable difference from the picture in the advertisement. I seriously dont know how companies are getting away with that type of stuff. In my opinion its because theyre making money to help bail out our disastrous economy. Gotta get the money from somewhere so why not let mass amounts of fly by night bogus companies ra.pe the American consumer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×