Martin, Michigan
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday.I got ripped off!!!

The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description. What she got was a vase full of leaves and ferns with 10 white daises and 4 red carnations. Thats all it was! PLEASE LOOK AT PICTUREs.

It was that bad. Don't ever order flowers form this site. You don't know what you are really sending to loved ones. After logging multply complaints.

This was the email response back.

"All items are subject to slight substitution according to local availability" Then it goes on to say "the regular option will feature the same captivating style,color scheme and design arrangement pictured, with a slightly small presentation." I also received a $10 credit.Because that will help not being embarrassed and having to explain to my mom on her birthday that thats not what I ordered her.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Rip off, Not as described.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #917489

Thats sure a sizeable difference from the picture in the advertisement.I seriously dont know how companies are getting away with that type of stuff.

In my opinion its because theyre making money to help bail out our disastrous economy.Gotta get the money from somewhere so why not let mass amounts of fly by night bogus companies ra.pe the American consumer.