From You Flowers - Huge discrepancy from what I ordered and what I received.
Ordered a beautifully depicted holiday arrangement for our host and hostess.Happened to be there when the arrangement arrived.
Attaching a picture of what I bought vs. what they sent. Asked for assistance with customer service. Very prompt reply but in that passive aggressive, patronizing type of tone, like they couldn't image what was wrong given the two images I sent them.
I asked for either a refund or a new arrangement. New arrangement could not come for several days, unable to offer refund. Offered 50% back. I asked for 50% back and new arrangement.
They said no. 20% back and new arrangement. I gave up and agreed.
I haven't seen it but the new arrangement was delivered to by host and hostess and reports are it is not significantly better than the original.Awful, awful company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."