Featured 100% full

Ordered a beautifully depicted holiday arrangement for our host and hostess.Happened to be there when the arrangement arrived.

Attaching a picture of what I bought vs. what they sent. Asked for assistance with customer service. Very prompt reply but in that passive aggressive, patronizing type of tone, like they couldn't image what was wrong given the two images I sent them.

I asked for either a refund or a new arrangement. New arrangement could not come for several days, unable to offer refund. Offered 50% back. I asked for 50% back and new arrangement.

They said no. 20% back and new arrangement. I gave up and agreed.

I haven't seen it but the new arrangement was delivered to by host and hostess and reports are it is not significantly better than the original.Awful, awful company.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more