Featured

Ordered a beautifully depicted holiday arrangement for our host and hostess.Happened to be there when the arrangement arrived.

Attaching a picture of what I bought vs. what they sent. Asked for assistance with customer service. Very prompt reply but in that passive aggressive, patronizing type of tone, like they couldn't image what was wrong given the two images I sent them.

I asked for either a refund or a new arrangement. New arrangement could not come for several days, unable to offer refund. Offered 50% back. I asked for 50% back and new arrangement.

They said no. 20% back and new arrangement. I gave up and agreed.

I haven't seen it but the new arrangement was delivered to by host and hostess and reports are it is not significantly better than the original.Awful, awful company.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - ABSOLUTE *** From You Flowers "...Not only is the bear ugly, but it is not even the size of a medium fountain soda! The flower arrangement looks NOTHING like I ordered..." Read more Camping World of Tampa Michael Whitman, Mike Doyle,Ken Stumpe, Bruce Wright Improperly installed a satellite system which caused water damage, which caused black mold and refused to remove and repair Camping World "Brief background , we live in this motorcoach full time while our home is being rebuilt because of mold in our HVAC unit. For 3 years we had been breathing..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more Stop And Shop - Chicken in package weighs less than label indicates Stop And Shop "I purchased a package of Nature's Promise Organic Chicken *** at my local Stop n Shop. The package indicated that the chicken weighed 1.07 pounds. The weight of the chicken..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more