Featured on Google+ 100% full

Ordered a beautifully depicted holiday arrangement for our host and hostess.Happened to be there when the arrangement arrived.

Attaching a picture of what I bought vs. what they sent. Asked for assistance with customer service. Very prompt reply but in that passive aggressive, patronizing type of tone, like they couldn't image what was wrong given the two images I sent them.

I asked for either a refund or a new arrangement. New arrangement could not come for several days, unable to offer refund. Offered 50% back. I asked for 50% back and new arrangement.

They said no. 20% back and new arrangement. I gave up and agreed.

I haven't seen it but the new arrangement was delivered to by host and hostess and reports are it is not significantly better than the original.Awful, awful company.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more