I placed the order on their website as it promised delivery the same day.I called in the afternoon to check the delivery time, the representative told me he could not reach the assigned florist and he left them a message.

Next thing you know I start getting calls from unknown numbers about my order. I called From you Flowers back a few hours after that to check again, the representative then tells me that the florist is no longer in the neighborhood and the basket will not be delivered the same day. I ask him to cancel my order and was told it takes over 24 hours to even receive an email confirmation confirming cancellation.

Plus the cancellation department and the refund department does not have phones so he would not be able to transfer me to them.To this I called my credit card company and informed them about this website, the charges and the fake promises of same day delivery with horrible customer service to go along with it.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more