Your website has a satisfaction GUARANTEE, which can be found here at http://www.fromyouflowers.com/guarantee.htm, stating "From You Flowers, LLC offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product. The choice is yours! Problems are rare, but when they occur From You Flowers is available 24 hours a day to help you." ...

If this is the case, than that means that once again, I have been lied to, and your company has proven yet another FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. NO WHERE in this "guarantee" does it say "if you're unhappy, we'll lie to you, be rude to you, and make the florist come back and pick up the flowers that you ordered, and only THAN, will we refund your money (3-5 business days later"... Because THAT is exactly what happened to me!!!!!

I ordered flowers from fromyouflowers.com to be delivered to my wife at work on 4/17/13. I specified that the order needed to arrive before 4p (because she got off at 4). I called at 12 noon on 1/17 and they lady put me on hold, then came back and said she spoke to the delivery driver, who stated it was on the truck, and would arrive long before 4, guaranteed. Well, my wife came home around 4:20 empty handed, so I had to ruin the surprise to ask where the heck her flowers were... Her work then called her at about 4:30 and said flowers just arrived for her, so she had to DRIVE back to work to get them, and drive back home... Obviously I was furious, as she could have simply driven to the florist herself if that's what I wanted her to do, but I PAID for someone to SURPRISE her at work....

Needless to say, I contacted fromyouflowers, and spoke to "Nori", who offered me a 10% refund (which equates to $3.00)... I refused obviously, and she then had the NERVE to tell me that I can get a full refund IF I agree to have the florist come to my house, and take my flowers away from my wife!!!!! I of course completely lost it, and told her to do whatever she had to do to give me my money back. When I asked to speak to supervisor, she said that her supervisor was the one who made the decision, and "due to privacy policy" she could NOT GIVE ME HER SUPERVISORS NAME!!!

The florist called me the next day (1/18) to ask why they were supposed to come get the flowers, and he proceeded to tell me that fromyouflowers NEVER called them yesterday, and completely lied to me when they said "florist said it's on the truck, and will be there long before 4pm"!!! He also stated that the note that was sent to him from "fromyouflowers" was that "THE CUSTOMER (ME) WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE FLOWERS, and THAT's why he had to come get them... NO mention at all about the actual situation at hand!!! He also told me that they worded it like this because they planned on turning it around on HIM, and issuing me a refund, then they were going to attempt to get refunded by the florist (for something HE didn't do!!!). Needless to say, I STILL don't have a refund, the florist refuses to pick up the arrangement because he doesn't want to be roped in to paying back the website for something he didn't do, and the website is out completely clean and free!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR LIES, FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS, NOT FULFILLING THEIR PROMISES, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR FRAUD!!!!!!!! I WANT MY REFUND!!!! I ensure you that I will do everything in my power to make sure as many review sites as possible here about this HORRIBLE experience, I will make positive that 1-800 flowers hears about your business practices, and I will of course also make sure that the BBB, and the FTC know about your unethical business practices, if you do not REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY BACK TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, IN FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Comments

#882068

Wait how is that not the florists fault if they're the ones that didn't deliver it on time... sounds like you were just a difficult customer here.