My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website and sent him pictures of different floral arrangements.

He had picked the one he liked. The order was placed several weeks before Valentines Day. I called the night before to confirm that the order was good and that it would be on time. First off, the flowers came at 3:00 via UPS!

I was under the impression that they would be delivered by a local flower vendor. Who ships flowers via UPS!? Anyhow, when I opened the box to water them and make sure they looked good, I got a pile of wilted ***. It looked NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like the picture!

The ones I had ordered had large white lillies mixed with red roses and a few other flowers. I got 1 white rose, 2 red roses and a bunch of cheap purpleish tiny lillies that were all wilted. My daughter was due home from school in a half hour! What was I going to do!!??

I couldn't let her see the *** they sent...so I ended up having to go to a local florist and purchase a new bouquet for a price way more than what her boyfriend had originally paid for the ones I ordered for him in advanced. I called to complain and they offered me a 25% discount and to re-ship them. I told them NO! I had to go purchase a new bouquet so that it would be there when my daughter got home...as it should be and that I wanted my money back.

They refused, until I told them that I would protest my credit card charge. Now they have promised to refund my money within 3 days. Very disappointing.

I will never use this company again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2013.

Comments