From You Flowers - Horrible Flowers

My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day.I went through this website and sent him pictures of different floral arrangements.

He had picked the one he liked. The order was placed several weeks before Valentines Day. I called the night before to confirm that the order was good and that it would be on time. First off, the flowers came at 3:00 via UPS!

I was under the impression that they would be delivered by a local flower vendor. Who ships flowers via UPS!? Anyhow, when I opened the box to water them and make sure they looked good, I got a pile of wilted ***. It looked NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like the picture!

The ones I had ordered had large white lillies mixed with red roses and a few other flowers. I got 1 white rose, 2 red roses and a bunch of cheap purpleish tiny lillies that were all wilted. My daughter was due home from school in a half hour! What was I going to do!!??

I couldn't let her see the *** they I ended up having to go to a local florist and purchase a new bouquet for a price way more than what her boyfriend had originally paid for the ones I ordered for him in advanced. I called to complain and they offered me a 25% discount and to re-ship them. I told them NO! I had to go purchase a new bouquet so that it would be there when my daughter got it should be and that I wanted my money back.

They refused, until I told them that I would protest my credit card charge. Now they have promised to refund my money within 3 days. Very disappointing.

I will never use this company again.I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about