100% full Not resolved

I placed an order online for next-day delivery.I spent $68 on the "upgraded" arrangement.

The flowers wer NOT delivered - ever. I tried to reach customer service via email and telephone, and never could get to anyone. It has now been three days, and no flowers were ever delivered and I still get an 'automated message' when calling customer service that they cannot assist 'with order tracking at this time'. I tried calling at least 10 times, and all I got was on-hold music.

I am calling my credit card company and requesting the charged be reversed.HORRIBLE, NOT TO BE TRUSTED, DO NOT USE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and did not deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of from you flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $64. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

They are a sending only call center.They only take your order then wire it out to a real florist who has no affiliation with them.

Most reputable florists will not deal with these call centers.They only receive a fraction of the amount you paid and would be out of business if they filled the orders, so they refuse them.