Bakersfield, California
100% full Not resolved

I placed an order online for next-day delivery.I spent $68 on the "upgraded" arrangement.

Related: From You Flowers - No delivery, no contact - and they give your personal information to a third party!

The flowers wer NOT delivered - ever. I tried to reach customer service via email and telephone, and never could get to anyone. It has now been three days, and no flowers were ever delivered and I still get an 'automated message' when calling customer service that they cannot assist 'with order tracking at this time'. I tried calling at least 10 times, and all I got was on-hold music.

I am calling my credit card company and requesting the charged be reversed.HORRIBLE, NOT TO BE TRUSTED, DO NOT USE.

Review about: From You Flowers Flower Fields Mason Jar.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Did not deliver, Fact they kept hanging up on me, Hold times to talk to customer service exceeded 30 minutes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $64
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

They are a sending only call center.They only take your order then wire it out to a real florist who has no affiliation with them.

Most reputable florists will not deal with these call centers.They only receive a fraction of the amount you paid and would be out of business if they filled the orders, so they refuse them.