143 Mill Rock Rd E, Old Saybrook, CT 06475, USA

I ordered flowers because they were advertised to be same day deliver within 4 hours. The receipt i was sending them to was only at her location for about 5 hours before leaving out of town.

I placed the order and immediately following i had a customer service person call the florist to make sure the 4 hour window was valid. i was advised they would be delivered within 4 hours. After about 3 1/2 i called again and asked the status because the recipient would be leaving in about an hour and the whole point of these were for her to enjoy them for a little while before she left. I was told they were in route and should arrive any minute.

Finally at about the 5th hour i found the recipient had left and no flowers still. So i simply call customer service back and request a refund. To my surprise the company had no issue with the payment method i used to pay them for these flowers but now they want to give me a hard time giving me a refund because the card is in my husbands name. I informed them i am an authorized user on the account but the supervisor Jordan didn't seem to really care.

He unfortunately made me feel like this is the only way the company can make money is by arguing over a $60 refund because they have vendors not holding up to their delivery promises. After seeing how many complaints this company gets i am not surprised by their behavior.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

• The Delivery