Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday.It was late and looked nothing like what I ordered.

They wanted to re-deliver 2 days later but wanted the other bouquet back! Then they tried to offer me a $20 gift card for my next purchase. They are missing the point...I will NEVER used them again. The pink and white bouquet is what I ordered the pink roses with all the green is what I got!

Very dissatisfied.Please don't waste your money on them

This person wrote the review because of not as described of from you flowers sugar and sweet bouquet from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i could have flowers delivered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I had a similar experience with online flowers, never again. Call a local florist and even mention I'll be othere there to see the bouquet!