Bend, Oregon
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday.It was late and looked nothing like what I ordered.

They wanted to re-deliver 2 days later but wanted the other bouquet back! Then they tried to offer me a $20 gift card for my next purchase. They are missing the point...I will NEVER used them again. The pink and white bouquet is what I ordered the pink roses with all the green is what I got!

Very dissatisfied.Please don't waste your money on them

Review about: From You Flowers Sugar And Sweet Bouquet.

I liked: I could have flowers delivered.

I didn't like: Horrible flower arrangment.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

SatinBow

I had a similar experience with online flowers, never again. Call a local florist and even mention I'll be othere there to see the bouquet!