"Please forgive me for taking so long to THANK YOU but it's approximately 1 week since to the triplets.I want to tell you that they were truly flabbergasted when they saw the basket.

They said it was beautiful and were very impressed from where it came from because they know the best online florist in America. FlowersFromYou.com has always outdone themselves with all my orders throughout the years - you never disappoint from the feedback that I get back from everyone I have sent gifts to. KUDOS to you all your staff.

I was so happy to see (via photo) that the plant I ordered did indeed look like the plant on your website.It is so reassuring to find a business that is reliable and affordable!

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Burien, Washington, United States #880662

What a liar you are. You are affiliated with this company and it's deceptive business practices. Karma will catch up to you and your company soon.

Seattle, Washington, United States #732449

WOW! This is a fake review!

Garden City, New York, United States #732316

LOL!!!! Nice picture are this plastic roses lol! Can wait to get you out of business!!!

:upset :upset :zzz :zzz :grin

This is totally BS that you wrote a positive review and post an edited pic from their website. Learn how to marketing before posting :grin