From You Flowers - Gourmet Goodies Basket
Ordered a "Gourmet Goodies Basket" for my mother in law for Christmas 2015.After arriving 3 days late, this basket was anything but "Gourmet".
BBQ Chips and Popcorn? Really? Worse part is the flower shop who made the basket is right next door to a Dollar Tree and she was able to find everything in the basket she received and would have spent a whole $7. This after I spent $50 on what is supposed to be a Gourmet Basket!
So much for ordering anything liek this on line ever again.Waiting on refund.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Gourmet Goodies Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."