From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing
I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5 to guarantee delivery before noon.
After asking repeatedly the exact time of delivery which was cleverly avoided by staff, they replied "Thank you for your recent order. Although we are unable to guarantee specific delivery times, deliveries are made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, your order was delivered today at 3:55 PM.....
Then the picture of what they delivered immerged. Nothing close to what they show on their web. Wrote to CEO Mike Chapin (email@example.com) to no avail.
Avoid them. On top of all there is 15% service charge that shows up at the check out.
Whatever you choose for the price you see changes on the next screen to an upgraded one with higher price without you being asked.
So when I chose Blushing Beauty at a regular price of $35.99 arrangement it became a $54.99. With all extras popping out total became...
Blushing Beauty $54.99
Discount -$10.00 (from my previous buy)
1 Birthday Balloon $5.00
Service Fee $14.99
Expedited Fee $4.99
Sales Tax $6.30
Order Total $76.27
No balloon was delivered either. Look at the picture posted.
I was gouged $46.68 in ransom.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Delivery guarantee
- Mistakes made
- No follow through
- Horrible flower arrangment
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "Bought less then a month ago and AlreAdy falling Apart completely and went to the store to try and get a refund with a recipt and they didn't want to..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."