From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing
I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5 to guarantee delivery before noon.
After asking repeatedly the exact time of delivery which was cleverly avoided by staff, they replied "Thank you for your recent order. Although we are unable to guarantee specific delivery times, deliveries are made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, your order was delivered today at 3:55 PM.....
Then the picture of what they delivered immerged. Nothing close to what they show on their web. Wrote to CEO Mike Chapin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to no avail.
Avoid them. On top of all there is 15% service charge that shows up at the check out.
Whatever you choose for the price you see changes on the next screen to an upgraded one with higher price without you being asked.
So when I chose Blushing Beauty at a regular price of $35.99 arrangement it became a $54.99. With all extras popping out total became...
Blushing Beauty $54.99
Discount -$10.00 (from my previous buy)
1 Birthday Balloon $5.00
Service Fee $14.99
Expedited Fee $4.99
Sales Tax $6.30
Order Total $76.27
No balloon was delivered either. Look at the picture posted.
I was gouged $46.68 in ransom.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Delivery guarantee
- Mistakes made
- No follow through
- Horrible flower arrangment
You May Also Like
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "Bought less then a month ago and AlreAdy falling Apart completely and went to the store to try and get a refund with a recipt and they didn't want to..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."