Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5 to guarantee delivery before noon.

After asking repeatedly the exact time of delivery which was cleverly avoided by staff, they replied "Thank you for your recent order. Although we are unable to guarantee specific delivery times, deliveries are made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, your order was delivered today at 3:55 PM.....

Then the picture of what they delivered immerged. Nothing close to what they show on their web. Wrote to CEO Mike Chapin (mchapin@fromyourflowers.com) to no avail.

Avoid them. On top of all there is 15% service charge that shows up at the check out.

Whatever you choose for the price you see changes on the next screen to an upgraded one with higher price without you being asked.

So when I chose Blushing Beauty at a regular price of $35.99 arrangement it became a $54.99. With all extras popping out total became...

Blushing Beauty $54.99

Discount -$10.00 (from my previous buy)

1 Birthday Balloon $5.00

Service Fee $14.99

Expedited Fee $4.99

Sales Tax $6.30

Order Total $76.27

No balloon was delivered either. Look at the picture posted.

I was gouged $46.68 in ransom.

Review about: Blushing Beauty.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered, Delivery guarantee, Mistakes made, No follow through, Horrible flower arrangment.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss most of the above / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.