From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing
I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5 to guarantee delivery before noon.
After asking repeatedly the exact time of delivery which was cleverly avoided by staff, they replied "Thank you for your recent order. Although we are unable to guarantee specific delivery times, deliveries are made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, your order was delivered today at 3:55 PM.....
Then the picture of what they delivered immerged. Nothing close to what they show on their web. Wrote to CEO Mike Chapin (email@example.com) to no avail.
Avoid them. On top of all there is 15% service charge that shows up at the check out.
Whatever you choose for the price you see changes on the next screen to an upgraded one with higher price without you being asked.
So when I chose Blushing Beauty at a regular price of $35.99 arrangement it became a $54.99. With all extras popping out total became...
Blushing Beauty $54.99
Discount -$10.00 (from my previous buy)
1 Birthday Balloon $5.00
Service Fee $14.99
Expedited Fee $4.99
Sales Tax $6.30
Order Total $76.27
No balloon was delivered either. Look at the picture posted.
I was gouged $46.68 in ransom.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Delivery guarantee
- Mistakes made
- No follow through
- Horrible flower arrangment
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "Bought less then a month ago and AlreAdy falling Apart completely and went to the store to try and get a refund with a recipt and they didn't want to..."