Thornton, Colorado
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a large display of flowers through Fromyouflowers.com and they never arrived.I can not tell you how disappointed I am that we did not have the main flower display for my mothers funeral.

All I got from the company was an email saying "please accept our apologies, and feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance." Really?? I am not planning on burying my Mother again. Buyer beware!

There is no way to know if the product will be delivered or not, they never tell you what shop is delivering it so you have no one to contact for confirmation.

Review about: From You Flowers Lavender Reflections Spray.

I didn't like: Florist used.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - ABSOLUTE *** From You Flowers "...Not only is the bear ugly, but it is not even the size of a medium fountain soda! The flower arrangement looks NOTHING like I ordered..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more