Featured Not resolved
2.0

I ordered a large display of flowers through Fromyouflowers.com and they never arrived.I can not tell you how disappointed I am that we did not have the main flower display for my mothers funeral.

All I got from the company was an email saying "please accept our apologies, and feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance." Really?? I am not planning on burying my Mother again. Buyer beware!

There is no way to know if the product will be delivered or not, they never tell you what shop is delivering it so you have no one to contact for confirmation.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was florist used. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments