Style and Design
Turnaround Time

First you call and get someone in the Philippines your Lucky if they understand you and worse you don't understand them, then god forbid that the call is not too complicated because they will put you on hold and then hang up on you... (Stay on the phone and wait to see if a survey comes up, if so give it to them there) I paid extra to have it delivered the day before the Funeral and it was not delivered.

After being hung up on 3 times I called back again and I was told they would still deliver it that night. I knew it was CROCK because the Funeral home was closed but still gave them the benefit of the doubt. The next morning at 8 Central when the Funeral was at 9 am I was told it was on its way and would be there shortly. At 8:15 am I called and said the florist now told them it would be there by 8:30 AM again no one show, keep in mind people are arriving and still no flowers.

at 8;45 am I called and they said it would be there in minutes and guess what! no flowers. At 9 am I called and they said the driver was already there which is incorrect and finally at 9:25 AM in the middle of the ceremony the flowers arrived. Then it was realized that the flowers they send was NO WHERE NEAR WHAT WE BOUGHT....

THIS WAS AN EMBARRASSEMENT FOR US AND THE FAMILY ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SEND YOU A $40 ARRANGEMENT FIR SOMETHING THAT COST $125.... DO NOT USE THIS PLACE< THEY MAY BE CHEAP BUT WHATS THE USE IF YOU GET NOTHING FOR THAT CHEAP PRICE.....DO NOT USE THIS PLACE !!!!

I didn't like: Flowers not delivered to funeral.

Comments