Tampa, Florida

On Thursday morning around 8am, I ordered Birthday flowers for my mother to be delivered on Friday before noon. I paid extra for the expedited delivery.

On Friday at noon, I called my mother to ask if she had received the flowers. SO MUCH FOR A SURPRISE!!! Not only did they not deliver her the flowers by noon but they NEVER got delivered to her that day. I had to call the company 4 times that day asking where the flowers were.

They could not tell me because the florist was not answering and they could not re-order until they canceled the order with that exact florist. Finally, they reordered my flowers for delivery on Saturday after numerous attempts at contacting the florist. Well the flowers showed up before noon, 24 hours after the original delivery time, BUT they were wrong! They had delivered a arrangement that was $20 cheaper than the arrangement I ordered.

I had to call AGAIN and have them re-ordered. They refused to refund my order even though their website says that they would do that if a customer was not 100% satisfied. The CORRECT flowers were to be delivered on Monday with a measly 20% discount. I asked if they could be delivered by noon again.

Well guess what, the flowers were not delivered by noon and not only that...the delivery didn't even make it by 5pm. My mom was asked to stay after 5pm to accept the delivery. I have never had such a bad experience with any other company. I will never be ordering from them again!

This company screwed up a total of 3 times!! I feel as if they have not compensated enough. Aren't florists supposed to make special occasions just a little bit more special.

SO MUCH FOR THAT. Thanks for the late "correct" delivery on the 3rd try.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Comments

I ORDER ON VALENTINE'S DAY FLOWERS FROMYOUFLOWERS WEBSITE. I PICKED UP A DOZEN ROSES FOR 29.99.

I FOUND A PROMO CODE 1228 AND SAVE MONEY ON FREE SHIPPING. I WAS A LITTLE SCARED TO ORDER ONLINE. SO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE. THIS NICE WOMAN LINDA TOLD ME THE FLOWERS WHERE GOING TO BE ON TIME.

THEY CAME 1 HOUR LATER. BUT I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE COMMUNICATION.