Minneapolis, Minnesota

I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day.the same day one didnt show up so i called from you flowers, waited on hold for 45minutes and they said that the florist never said anything to them about not being able to deliver the boquet.

I asked for a refund, he stated that he will process a refund and it should be 2-5 days before i see the credit on my card. I said ok. I come into work the next day to see an email saying that the florist delivered the flowers? I asked security at work and they said nothing was delivered last night or this morning.

So they lied. I called and waited on hold for another 45 minutes before they answered and told me that the florist wasnt able to deliver the flowers, and that they would call the florist to see whats up, he also told me that the person i spoke with the previous day issued a refund but didnt contact the florist to let them know not to deliver. But he said i would be getting my refund. So everything was fine.

Then i get a text from my mom saying that the flowers were beautiful. I was shocked. They delivered them, but the problem is, it WASNT what i paid for. It was a completely different boquet.

Not what i ordered. They had 1 balloon but i ordered 2. I paid over 100 dollars for this and they keep giving me the run around. Im so done with fromyouflowers.

and i wont ever be ordering flowers online again.The one i ordered is on the left and what she got is on the right

Review about: Birthday Boquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $187
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion