I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day.the same day one didnt show up so i called from you flowers, waited on hold for 45minutes and they said that the florist never said anything to them about not being able to deliver the boquet.

I asked for a refund, he stated that he will process a refund and it should be 2-5 days before i see the credit on my card. I said ok. I come into work the next day to see an email saying that the florist delivered the flowers? I asked security at work and they said nothing was delivered last night or this morning.

So they lied. I called and waited on hold for another 45 minutes before they answered and told me that the florist wasnt able to deliver the flowers, and that they would call the florist to see whats up, he also told me that the person i spoke with the previous day issued a refund but didnt contact the florist to let them know not to deliver. But he said i would be getting my refund. So everything was fine.

Then i get a text from my mom saying that the flowers were beautiful. I was shocked. They delivered them, but the problem is, it WASNT what i paid for. It was a completely different boquet.

Not what i ordered. They had 1 balloon but i ordered 2. I paid over 100 dollars for this and they keep giving me the run around. Im so done with fromyouflowers.

and i wont ever be ordering flowers online again.The one i ordered is on the left and what she got is on the right

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $187. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments