I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day.the same day one didnt show up so i called from you flowers, waited on hold for 45minutes and they said that the florist never said anything to them about not being able to deliver the boquet.

I asked for a refund, he stated that he will process a refund and it should be 2-5 days before i see the credit on my card. I said ok. I come into work the next day to see an email saying that the florist delivered the flowers? I asked security at work and they said nothing was delivered last night or this morning.

So they lied. I called and waited on hold for another 45 minutes before they answered and told me that the florist wasnt able to deliver the flowers, and that they would call the florist to see whats up, he also told me that the person i spoke with the previous day issued a refund but didnt contact the florist to let them know not to deliver. But he said i would be getting my refund. So everything was fine.

Then i get a text from my mom saying that the flowers were beautiful. I was shocked. They delivered them, but the problem is, it WASNT what i paid for. It was a completely different boquet.

Not what i ordered. They had 1 balloon but i ordered 2. I paid over 100 dollars for this and they keep giving me the run around. Im so done with fromyouflowers.

and i wont ever be ordering flowers online again.The one i ordered is on the left and what she got is on the right

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.