From You Flowers Youre Forever In My Heart Arrangement Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Read reviews and do not bother ordering from this pitiful excuse for a company.I just paid $100 for something i could have picked up in a grocery store for about $25.
I ordered the 2nd tier You're in my Heart bundle with 2 balloons and chocolates. What i received is the below (water bottle for scale). 7 roses, 11 carnations (a third of which are already dying), 1 balloon, a barey legible tiny hand written card (with my name misspelled), and a 12 pack of ferrero rocher.
$100 lesson learned.Dont use this company.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Youre In My Heart
- From You Flowers Youre Forever In My Heart Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I was just at your Lehighton store at 6:35. It is cold and I have children at home and no heat I was there to get a propane tank filled,..."
- " I called the 800-number for the free go to Bjork it and got charged $40 I am so pissed when I called I had a big argument with not..."
- "PLEASE DON'T GET RIPPED OFF LIKE WE DID!!! We ordered sympathy flowers and specifically choose sunflowers as this was the deceased favorite flower to be sent to our friend who..."