2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Read reviews and do not bother ordering from this pitiful excuse for a company.I just paid $100 for something i could have picked up in a grocery store for about $25.

I ordered the 2nd tier You're in my Heart bundle with 2 balloons and chocolates. What i received is the below (water bottle for scale). 7 roses, 11 carnations (a third of which are already dying), 1 balloon, a barey legible tiny hand written card (with my name misspelled), and a 12 pack of ferrero rocher.

$100 lesson learned.Dont use this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers youre forever in my heart arrangement. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers youre forever in my heart arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments