Ordered for a funeral, paid for same day delivery,got the verification everything was good and a receipt.I am a soldier and couldn't get to the funeral.

Got a email that there was a problem with what I ordered and I should choose something else. I did and was to.d they woukd call back when sent. I called them back 2 hrs later after not hearing from them. I spoke to Angela, who placed me on hold transferred me to Michele who was condecending and I asked for her manager and was transferred to Jennefer who also told lies about it being delivered and finally she to.d me to hold and transferred me to her supervisor Bill who carried on the lie, and admitted some of the lies but said he would send me a coupon.

Take my advise, DO NOT entrust anything for your loved ones with these crooks!

They are theives and crooks.They still have not sent the money nor the ordered item.

Review about: Sympathy Peace Plant Premium Order.

Review #1019305 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion