Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Placed an order for premium candy bouquet.Paid extra for next day delivery.

The item was never delivered and no one ever called to say there was a problem. I called and they couldn't say why it wasn't delivered because the florist was now closed but offered me a $20 gift card for my troubles and said I would be contacted on Monday. Monday came, no item delivered and no call. I called back and they said two companies were unable to fill the order and they didn't know why no one had tried to find another.

This time they offered me a 30% refund and promised to find someone to deliver the item by Tuesday. Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there including the basket for what I paid $84 for! I sent an email about the situation and all they said was they were sorry and I would get 25% back and they sent a 10$ gift card.

Not even what they said they would do the first time.Save yourself some trouble and find ANYWHERE else to order from.

Review about: Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.