From You Flowers Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review

9 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

Placed an order for premium candy bouquet.Paid extra for next day delivery.

The item was never delivered and no one ever called to say there was a problem. I called and they couldn't say why it wasn't delivered because the florist was now closed but offered me a $20 gift card for my troubles and said I would be contacted on Monday. Monday came, no item delivered and no call. I called back and they said two companies were unable to fill the order and they didn't know why no one had tried to find another.

This time they offered me a 30% refund and promised to find someone to deliver the item by Tuesday. Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there including the basket for what I paid $84 for! I sent an email about the situation and all they said was they were sorry and I would get 25% back and they sent a 10$ gift card.

Not even what they said they would do the first time.Save yourself some trouble and find ANYWHERE else to order from.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #959823 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×