Featured Not resolved

Placed an order for premium candy bouquet.Paid extra for next day delivery.

The item was never delivered and no one ever called to say there was a problem. I called and they couldn't say why it wasn't delivered because the florist was now closed but offered me a $20 gift card for my troubles and said I would be contacted on Monday. Monday came, no item delivered and no call. I called back and they said two companies were unable to fill the order and they didn't know why no one had tried to find another.

This time they offered me a 30% refund and promised to find someone to deliver the item by Tuesday. Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there including the basket for what I paid $84 for! I sent an email about the situation and all they said was they were sorry and I would get 25% back and they sent a 10$ gift card.

Not even what they said they would do the first time.Save yourself some trouble and find ANYWHERE else to order from.

Review about: Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion