Butler, Georgia
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am beyond pissed about my order!It was a day late and the basket sent was nothing like the picture.

Worst experience I have ever had. I will never use your company again and I plan to tell everyone I know and post many reviews.

The first picture is what I ordered the second picture is what was sent.HUGE difference.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of from you flowers super sweet snack gift basket gift basket from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments